Windows 10, was officially released on the 29th of July (yeah, old news :) ). Many still haven't gotten this update and they are bored to death of waiting, but here's a guide to directly skip the roll-out background download and download the update directly....
- Tired of waiting for the update roll-out process?
- Still haven't gotten the Windows 10 update reservation tool?
- Your network is too slow, and you need to download the update elsewhere to update your PC at home?
- Data is too expensive, yet, you want to update several system.
Then this guide is for you!!!
To begin the upgrade, you need to confirm if your system meets the minimum requirement for the O.S. (NB: If you already have the Windows 10 upgrade reservation tool in your system, then you must certainly meet the necessary requirements).
The screen above is from the Windows 10 upgrade reservation tool, and can be reached via menu --> Check your PC.
As displayed in the image above, Windows 10's requirement is very affordable. They are;
- Ram: at least 1GB for 32-bit and 2GB for 64bit
- Processor: at least 1GHZ
- HD: about 16GB free space for 32bit and 20GB for 64bit.
- Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1
STEP 1: Determine System Properties:
To head straight to the download, first check your system properties to determine the version of upgrade you will be downloading; You can get to the System properties screen by:
STEP 2: Download the Official Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
Visit the Windows 10 Update Media Creation Tool page here; Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Download Tool Now button that corresponds to the version of Window you are running (noted from Step 1).